Southridge School’s student exchange program enables our students to study and live with students from around the world.
Students in Grades 9, 10, and 11 can apply for exchanges that last from three weeks to three months.
Families from our exchange partner schools host our students with a sole exception; at the Doon School in India all students are boarders. While at Southridge, exchange students stay with our host families.
The program provides our students with rich opportunities to appreciate and experience different cultures. By attending a different school in a different country, students can begin to appreciate not only cultural differences, but also the similarities that young people share no matter where they live.
We see our student exchange program as an important component in our efforts to instill a strong sense of global citizenship in students. Southridge is committed to developing global citizens.
Current Exchange Schools
- Central Coast Grammar School, Erina Heights, Australia,
- Ballarat Grammar School, Ballarat, Australia
- Ruyton School, Melbourne Australia
- Trinity Grammar School, Melbourne Australia
- The Doon School, Dehradun, India
- Stewart’s Melville College, Edinburgh, Scotland
- El Limonar School, Murcia, Spain
- Le Petit Seminaire, Quebec City