Since our first graduating class in 1999, the Southridge alumni community has grown to more than 1,000 strong. In seeking their passion, this remarkable group of individuals are making a difference in the world. They are employed or studying in diverse fields all over the globe and giving back locally and internationally. They are life-long learners with knowledge and confidence, integrity and character, and we are proud of everything they continue to achieve.
Wherever they are, Southridge alumni also love to ‘come home’. From attending the annual Christmas reunion to volunteering at Career Day, Southridge alumni come back often to celebrate and share special Southridge memories and moments.
At Southridge, we value our connection with alumni. No matter where you live, we are committed to providing opportunities for alumni to keep connected to the Southridge community and to each other.
We encourage you to update your record and follow us on social media (links are included on this page). By keeping in touch with us, you will...
- Receive a University Care Package from Southridge (applicable to recent grads)
- Connect with Southridge and the Alumni community
- Receive the Southridge Alumni e-newsletter – for valuable information and updates throughout the year
- Expand your network for professional growth and development
- Continue your involvement in the well-being and future of Southridge
Thank you for your support of the Alumni Relations program. If you have news to share or would like to make a suggestion, please contact us anytime.