Join Our Team
Our commitment to helping students realize their full potential and make a difference in the world extends to our outstanding faculty and staff.
Our teachers have the passion and expertise to inspire student learning in the four pillars of arts, athletics, academics, and service. They understand the significant role they play as leaders, mentors, and role models, both in and outside of, the classroom. Our staff are experts in their fields and skilfully manage the administration of the school. All enjoy being part of a vibrant and diverse community of students, parents, teachers and staff who have a shared purpose, care about each other and live by a set of common values (see our guiding principles).
Southridge is a great place to work. We are a community of learners and our support for, and financial investment in, professional development ensures our employees are always growing, both professionally and personally. We take a holistic approach to our team members’ well-being, offering regular opportunities to stay active, socialize with peers, and give back to the broader community.
Since our founding, we have affectionately been described as 'a lighthearted place of serious purpose' and we want you to know…it’s true! While we are wholeheartedly committed to fulfilling our mission, we believe in having fun while doing it.
Keep reading to learn more about what Southridge has to offer...
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Work in an environment that fosters the development of strong minds and good hearts
- Help students realize their potential so they can make the world a better place
- Join a community that believes 'contribution is at the heart of what we inherit & what we pass on'
- Competitive compensation (for teaching positions, we pay faculty 3% above the Vancouver School District)
- Comprehensive benefits package (including MSP, dental, extended health/healthcare spending account, employee and family assistance program, sick days, life insurance, etc.)
- Generous RRSP matching program (up to 7%)
Learn & Grow
- Unparalleled access to professional development
- International travel opportunities for service & learning initiatives
Campus & Amenities
- Beautiful 17-acre vibrant coastal campus with over 100,000 sq. ft. of first class facilities in South Surrey
- Classrooms equipped with some of the ‘latest & greatest’ technology
- Convenient location with popular shopping centres & restaurants nearby
Community & Culture
- A close, caring & connected community
- ‘A lighthearted place of serious purpose’
- Fun & frequent social events for staff & faculty
Health & Wellness
- Access to school gyms, fitness facilities & library system
- Weekly health & wellness activities
If you are inspired to make a difference and thrive in a collaborative learning environment, please view the openings listed below to see if there’s a position that’s right for you.
We are always looking for talented and dedicated people to join our team! Please check back often for exciting new opportunities.
Watch this video to hear personal stories about what makes the Southridge community so special.