When you graduate, you automatically become a member of the Southridge School Alumni Association, a network of more than 900 graduates living all over the world.
The Alumni Association exists to keep you connected with your fellow alumni and the Southridge community. We invite you to explore the alumni section of the website for more information about upcoming events and how you can stay connected.
The Alumni Executive Board
The affairs of the Alumni Association are managed by the Alumni Executive Board; volunteer representatives elected at the Annual General Meeting each year in April. The Alumni Executive Board members are alumni from various grad classes who attend meetings throughout the year serving as the voice of alumni. They aim to create opportunities for alumni to connect with Southridge and each other, with the ultimate goal of fostering lifetime relationships with one another.
Meet your Alumni Executive Board Members:
- Rob Levy (Elected as President) – Class of 2006
- John Stech (Elected as Vice-President) – Class of 1999
- Teresita Aristizabal (Elected as Treasurer) – Class of 2010
- Thalia Otamendi – Class of 2007
- Joelle Prevost – Class of 2005
- Kristin Hazzard – Class of 2000
- Alexandra Pintea – Class of 2006
Pictured above (from left):
Alexandra Pintea, Thalia Otamendi, John Stech, Kristin Hazzard, Rob Levy, Joelle Prevost